PVIA Board Meeting Minutes
May 7, 2019
Call to Order 6:39 P.M.
Police Report – N/A
Councilman’s Office Report – N/A
April 2019 Meeting Minutes: Motion made, 2nded and approved, to approve the April minutes
PVIA Officer Reports
- Still looking for an architectural committee member to serve on the Board
- Has not yet been able to investigate cost for establishing event signs within the community
- Expressed concern about trailers and RVs parked on the street and in driveways
- Reviewed all the material preciously drafted, related to covenants, process, etc.
- Expressed that prior to moving forward, board should review current by-laws and covenants for updating
Treasurer – March Report
- Total Available – Checking and Savings Accounts: $2,569.81
Committee Chair Reports
- Mailing was sent and dues have started coming in
- Parks – N/A (updates can be found in the May newsletter
- Safety – N/A
- Easter Egg Hunt had a great turn-out that included a nice middle school aged group as well
- Community Garage Sale will be scheduled for early to mid-June
- Garage sale to be promoted on Facebook, via email and posted sign at the island
- First “Movie in the Park” scheduled for June 1st
- Suggestion made to post all annual events on the community website
- Cara and Gwen to temporarily field calls and inquiries
- Work to commence after Mother’s Day
- Suman Koshy continues to volunteer doing the newsletter and is doing a fine job
- Board position remains open
- Committee established to review covenants for feasibility of updating and clean-up.
- Volunteers are Cara, Gwen and Randy
- Neighborhood garage sale – Set final date of June 7th and 8th, and need for signage
- New block rep replacement needed for Golden Court
Meeting Adjournment – Motion made, 2nded and approved: 7:37 p.m.